Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Being woken up by Landes

Hello folks of the internet. Its Landes here bringing the next series of postings. Well you see everybody uses an alarm clock to wake up, is that fair to say?? Oh wait i don't care. But this morning was the strangest wake up call i have ever gotten. You see, Lae, over there thought it would be the dandiest idea to wake me up by getting a crowbar and beating my face in with it. He then spit in my face and told me to get up. Now i was quite shocked by the way he woke me up but i was even more shocked by the fact that he had a crowbar!! WE DON'T OWN A CROWBAR!!! This was a mystery that only the meddling kids of the Scooby Doo gang could solve but apparently they don't exist in this establishment!! Such racists.

No comments:

Post a Comment