Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scary monsters By Lae

Now personally, I believe in monsters. The big scary ones, the creepy tiny ones. But I'm not talking about the monsters that you see everyday like serial killers or rapists, I am talking about the ones that are in the stories. Why do I believe in these monsters you ask? Well it is because they are real. They sleep in my closet and under my bed, oh and one of them doesn't sleep it just stands over me and stares deep into my eyes. It is some freaky stuff! They always wake me up to. They take a towel, get it wet, but not too wet. They twist the towel so it's like a whip, then they actually whip me in the face. It is extremely painful! sometimes they get me in my eye or up my nostril! It's annoying how many bandages I have to put on my face. If you want to see, come on over sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment