Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Me, 9 posts and Landes 6, 69? By lae

You see Landes and I make this thing that people talk about all the time, 69. It wasn't planned to be this way with the posts but somehow it did, and someone pointed it out for me. This joke would be pretty funny if I actually knew what 69 meant! People talk about it all the time around me and i just get so confused. It's probably because i grew up in a small little village in a single room house surrounded by my 7 older brothers and sisters and my 5 younger brothers and sisters. You see, in Ireland this is normal for a family, you always see big clusters of families in small house. In fact it's not even house, it's a cottage. And let me tell you, they are wee little cottages too. So back to this 60 thing, if anyone could leave me a comment or shoot me a letter to Ireland so one of my brothers or sisters could give it too me that would just tickle me fancy eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment